Managing and Mitigating Appeals for Operational Success
Several factors contribute to the volume of appeals in a jurisdiction – including but not limited to appeal provisions within existing legislative frameworks, the quality and equity of the assessment process and taxpayer perception of the property assessment and taxation regime. Minimizing the impact of appeals is essential for any jurisdiction, so that planned revenues can be realized to fund important municipal services.
Axilogic and MPAC can help mitigate the volume of appeals through the following professional services:
- Legislation and policy review and advice.
- Creation of analytical models to predict volume and impact of appeals, as well as ways in which future assessments can reduce appeal volume.
- Business processing re-modelling to streamline appeals process.
- Provision of data insights to substantiate assessments.
- Litigation support and advisory for major appeals (e.g., factories, large retail, special purpose properties, etc.)
AXILOGIC ASSESSMENT CORPORATION, 10620 YONGE STREET, BOX 30608, RICHMOND HILL, ON, CANADA, L4C 3C9
Axilogic Assessment Corporation is a proud member of Axilogic Group (www.axilogicgroup.com)