Leveraging the value of your data assets.
Information Management can be defined as the technological methods employed to collect, process and condense information with a goal of efficient management and utilization. Axilogic Information Management (AIM) expertise is holistic and encompasses the entire spectrum of the IM lifecycle, ensuring maximum value from your property assessment and related information. There are six key services offered under Axilogic Information Management:
- Data Migration: We offer services in data migration, the process of transferring data between data storage systems, data formats or computer systems. Our data migration services can be deployed during any system implementation, upgrade or consolidation such as, for instance, migrating data from legacy CAMA software to a cloud-based instance of VaaS.
- Data Governance: A system of Data Governance is essential to ensure your property assessment and related data is trusted, understood, sustainable, scalable, meets regulatory requirements and is of high quality for multiple deployment purposes. Axilogic provides several services in Data Governance, including needs and capabilities assessments, planning and program definition, data governance program design, and program implementation.
- Data Quality Management: Our data quality management expertise empowers property assessment jurisdictions by ensuring clean, precise, reliable and trustworthy data. To the extent that data quality is suspect, significant challenges will present themselves to a property assessment and taxation regime, especially as it pertains to expensive appeals and requests for re-assessment and overall taxpayer confidence in the system of assessment. We therefore offer a range of data quality (DQ) management services including DQ audit/assessment, DQ program design and implementation, DQ tool assessment, data cleansing and more.
- Master Data Management: Master data management (MDM) is a comprehensive method of enabling a property assessment regime to link all its critical data to one file, called a masterfile, that provides a common point of reference. When properly done, MDM streamlines data sharing among personnel and departments, improves data confidence, enables process efficiencies, achieves regulatory compliance and reduces costs. We therefore offer a range of master data management (MDM) services including MDM audit/assessment, MDM solution architecture and MDM implementation roadmaps.
- Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence: Axilogic principals have decades of experience developing large scale enterprise data warehouses (DW) and business intelligence (BI) platforms for the largest organizations in North America. DW/BI services available through Axilogic include assessment, information architecture strategy and planning, design and implementation and advanced analytics.
- Data Integration: Data integration or ETL (extract-transform-load) is the most important part of any Information Management system, often comprising 50% of costs associated with the IM function. We provide expert services and support in data integration, including situation analysis, ETL tool selection, data integration roadmapping and outsourced data integration solutions.
AXILOGIC ASSESSMENT CORPORATION, 10620 YONGE STREET, BOX 30608, RICHMOND HILL, ON, CANADA, L4C 3C9
Axilogic Assessment Corporation is a proud member of Axilogic Group (www.axilogicgroup.com)