Marketing and Communications
Equity and transparency through effective marketing and communication.
A key factor for success for any property assessment and taxation regime is high quality marketing and communications. From promoting messages that show the importance of property taxation to fund community services, to describing how the property assessment and taxation process works, keeping your constituents informed is essential in a progressive, equitable and transparent system.
Axilogic offers services in marketing and communications to help jurisdictions articulate, promote, broadcast and collect feedback on key messages and concepts pertaining to property assessment and taxation. Using various communications means – in-person, print, video, broadcast, web, social media and combinations thereof – our team of professionals can assist with any communication requirement, including but not limited to issues such as:
- The purpose, rationale, benefits and social impact of property taxation.
- How property tax is calculated.
- How your jurisdiction assesses properties by class and sub-class (residential, multi-residential, commercial, industrial, farm, hospitality, vacant land, etc.).
- The property assessment appeals/request for reconsideration process.
- Upcoming assessment process/timeframes.
- Current events and happenings at your assessment agency.
- Legislative updates.
- Property value trends and developments.
AXILOGIC ASSESSMENT CORPORATION, 100 VIA RENZO DRIVE, SUITE 304, RICHMOND HILL, ON, CANADA, L4S 0B8
Axilogic Assessment Corporation is a proud member of Axilogic Group (www.axilogicgroup.com)