Research and Evaluation
Getting answers to your most important questions
Axilogic offers a full array of research, evaluation and strategic planning services to investigate, establish, expand or enhance a property assessment and taxation regime. Using various approaches, including quantitative, qualitative, economic and mixed-model analysis methods, our team can provide insight into any area of inquiry pertaining to property classification, assessment, valuation, taxation and more.
Our research and evaluation services include:
- Feasibility studies.
- Stakeholder attitude/satisfaction assessment and stakeholder consultations (e.g., residential or business property owners, municipal government officials, federal/provincial/state government officials).
- Performance monitoring and process evaluation to assess quality of program implementation.
- Best practices reviews.
- Tax administration scorecarding where property tax administration is assessed on the basis of transparency, simplicity, consistency and procedural fairness.
- Readiness assessment in respect to any property assessment and taxation change initiative.
- Environmental scans including assessment of internal/external strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Equity analysis to assess, across multiple jurisdictions, the overall fairness of a property assessment and taxation regime.
- Yield analysis to assess within a jurisdiction or across multiple jurisdictions, the extent to which property taxation yields are optimized.
- Social impact assessment, wherein Axilogic measures the social and development impacts associated with a property assessment and taxation regime. Evaluation insights in this regard may be used to substantiate non-governmental organization (NGO) program funding as well as innovative pay-for-performance bond or social impact bond financing arrangements.
AXILOGIC ASSESSMENT CORPORATION, 10620 YONGE STREET, BOX 30608, RICHMOND HILL, ON, CANADA, L4C 3C9
Axilogic Assessment Corporation is a proud member of Axilogic Group (www.axilogicgroup.com)